How can get a replacement RSA competency card?

If your RSA competency card has been lost, stolen or damaged, you'll need to request a replacement card.

You can do this online. Make sure your email address or mobile phone number is on record with Liquor & Gaming NSW.

You can also access a free digital version of your competency card through the Service NSW mobile app.

Click here to start your application to request a replacement card.

← Back to FAQs